Friday, March 27, 2015

The biggest concert of RAISA, the beautiful singer.

Today, the beautiful singer, Raisa, was busy preparing her first bigger solo concert.

"The concept has matured so we alaways stay-preparing, for stamina, cardio exercise, and take vitamins," She said when met at the Torino Osterio, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, Friday (27/3 ).

Furthermore Raisa also tells why this is first solo concert. She did not rule out the possibility to go abroad to do the same in the future later.


"This time concert mark as 5 years of my career. Like I said, if in the International, just has 1 album you can go around the world, but here you must burdened by the number of the album. I want to get rid of it all. I need convey my work, from songs and albums. Who does not want to? If concerts in Jakarta success, I want to also make outside Jakarta," said the singer of the song Serba Salah.

Raisa felt a massive nervous ahead of the concert. She only hoped that if the tickets are sold going to sold out later.

"I wrote goosebumps thinking about it. Today VVIP and VIP already sold out, hopefully all be sold out. There are also fans who participated ticket sales," she continued again.

The Istora Stadium will be witnessing a phenomenal first concert Raisa. "It (Istara) capacity we want, What a parking lot is also good. It was one of my dreams could also concerts there," she concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment